I did not know how to answer this kid!

Neet Neet Everywhere!

I just wanted to share my agitations towards neet, upon seeing soo much posts, soo much information, soo much agitations within, this Kid made me write this article so that I wanted to express this mental state of me.

My mother is a Head Master, she is of 30 years experience in Government School Teaching. PS: My dad is also a Teacher who has 27 Years of experience. So basically a part of my Childhood have been spent in Government schools. I have soo many memories of it. I have been taken as the "liked" kid by the students from their schools, wherever they worked, up to certain age.

So recently, I happen to drop my mom in her newly Transferred school which is 30 Kms from Pondicherry. It was a lovely place. A lovely School with a lovely set of teachers.

What I noticed,

The Teachers' Efforts! Out of no work pressure, the volunteering, the selflessness, Man! I was surprised if this could happen in any other private school without a thought of business into it, without a thought of advertising, without any compulsion. But these efforts are taken by teachers, who has no compulsion rather than to complete their work and be done for the day (There are exceptions, I take the bigger lot).



There was a primary school with 80 Students strength with classes from 1st standard to 5 th standard.
I happen to be in a place whilst my mother was interacting with them.

 The teachers happen to converse something which hit me hard.

 The village surrounding does not encourage the children to go to school initially. When I say village its the people. And when I happen to interact with the kids, my best heard designation for those parents was that, one kid's father is working in a pharmaceutical company as a labor and his mother is working in a dyeing plant. One teacher said, "They wouldnt spend anything on the child's schooling initially when we were posted here, even if its a pencil or eraser when we ask to buy, its regular set of meetings we arranged, made them realize the worth of schooling, Now they are even ready to get a 1000 bucks by debt and spend for the child's education "

I really dont understand STATE BOARD, CBSE would effect on standards, damm, The children wont even get a schooling if there are no government schools! . I dont know if India is soo much developed that the people here can afford the magical fees of private schools which offer CBSE.

And all these efforts, No one asked the drawing teacher here to paint such a lovely World Map on one of the walls, No one asked the teachers to gather the villagers around and encouraged them to send their kids to school, I bet NO Private - CBSE School teachers would do it. I bet.

Some Pics of the School, In a remote Village -


I want to register certain points soo hard here,

State Boards Students or Teachers are not to be blamed for rising standards,
Its the state gov who failed to foresee this could happen,
Its the central gov who fail to understand people
Its the central gov who fail to understand Tamil Nadu
Our Politicians, ummm, not worth to be mentioned about,
Its us, youngsters account in the blame too, Arent we creating Sheril Army now?

And these kids, These school kids, When I asked each one what they want to become, each one wanted to become a police, a Collector and then there is this kid who said, Sarr, Na doctor aaga poraen!. I really dont know how to answer him, Can anyone?

Neet ahm, State Gov eduku da irukeenga.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need of the Hour - Is to Express! Isnt it?

The Professional Traveller.

Why PONDICHERRY is not a destination for Industries? Why there isnt any opportunity for me to work in my hometown?