Need of the Hour - Is to Express! Isnt it?

Hi Everyone!, 2 minutes to read?

Yes, So we are "Paint Pondicherry" a Social Initiative - we started as a part of Smile Foundations Pondicherry with a motive. So the crux of this write up is to express my view on "Expressing".

When I started this I have faced questions like, Whats the big deal about painting a wall? Whats soo quantitative about this activity? What change this is going to bring?. All these questions were just questions to me, All that I had in my head was that I have just made a way to touch the society. Even if its a minuscule. Even when if its going to impact one little kid getting attracted to do ART, Even when its going to attract a set of youngsters to paint a wall on a weekend, Even if its going to encourage 'A' teacher to get involved out of box, Even if its going to engage the kids with us, To interact with one kid, it was going to be a big contentment for me,for us.

So Whats really the outcome I would want to register here is that, more than anything, we, a set of people have found a way to get into the society which we are already in. Dont you think this is the need of the hour? We get agitations, We get emotional, We get put down by the politics around, We are given up by people we voted but we express in social media, yeah, to an extent, but how long? How good we should find a way to start to get along, make a change?

I want to register once again, I havnt done something big, perusa onum panidla, But I have touched somewhere, a school kid maybe, but I think its very important, A rational - Peaceful - Could be effective- activity is in need, More into the field. I look for more youngsters to find a way, a way which they like to seed a change.Contemplate on the real purpose of life.

Paint Pondicherry -https://www.facebook.com/paintpondicherry/

Where this activity Started -https://mrdkpondyguy.blogspot.in/2017/09/i-did-not-know-how-to-answer-this-kid.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I did not know how to answer this kid!

Why PONDICHERRY is not a destination for Industries? Why there isnt any opportunity for me to work in my hometown?